Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fredricksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will consistently look at flow and make coverage adjustments/increases as necessary.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- Please respond to Lori Higbee, recruiter at.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Full time and Part time EM Physicians to join our team at a brand new Stand Alone ER located at anding emergency room is anticipated to open December 2022 located near the Town Center in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Fully integrated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- All private treatment rooms.
- 10,000 square feet.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- Projecting 8,500 Anticipated ER visits year 1, approximately 23 visits per day.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services