Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 55 bed.
- Acceptable Specialties: Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with ED experience.
- Must BE Willing TO Work Days OR Nights.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 months minimum.
- Start Date: December.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Need a EM or FM boarded provider as they are short staffed.
- 10 shifts per month and they will ask for one weekend per month as well.
- Board certified in EM or FM, NO Internal Medicine.
- Facility Type: hopistal.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- 12 hour shifts starting either 8A and 8P.
- Schedule: Varies days/nights.
- Length Of Assignment: December through February 2023 at minimum.
- Location: Maryland.
- Must be FM or ER boarded.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.