Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour emergency department care.
- Opened in 2010, Spotsylvania Regional is located on a 75-acre campus and is a part of HCA Virginia, which is the commonwealth's most comprehensive healthcare network.
- 42,000 patient encounters annually.
- Cardiac care including cardiac catheterization, EKG, coronary interventions & electrophysiology studies with pacemaker and defibrillator implants.
- Srmc has been recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
- Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, & Speech therapy for children and adults.
- 44 hours APP coverage.
- Radiology imaging services including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, interventional radiology, & nuclear medicine.
- Abps Welcome.
- 38 hours physician coverage.
- 20 ED state-of the-art beds with Fast Track.
- Inpatient Psychiatric behavioral health services.
- Advanced technology operating rooms.
- MediTech EMR.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited medical/surgical hospital located in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Surgical services including: orthopedics, spine, ENT, urology, oncology, vascular, gyn, and robotics.
- Neonatal newborn care, including a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu).
- Srmc, an HCA Virginia facility, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, a designated Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (Coemig), and is certified by the National Institute for Care of Hospitalized Elderly (Niche).
- Excellent remuneration as an independent contractor.
- Intensive Care Unit & step-down Progressive Care Unit.
- Services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- A freestanding emergency room is anticipated to open early 2023, located at.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- And malpractice with tail.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed, all private bed, general acute care facility.
- 21% admission rate.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Emergency department.
- Obstetrics maternity care, including lactation services, childbirth education classes, & perinatology services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services